Rugby Autism Network Charity aims to raise funds to provide support in 3 key areas:
- To support parents and carers of those on the spectrum
- To support children on the spectrum and their siblings
- Equipment provision
Our Volunteer Trustees are:
Fay McSorley – Chairperson
Joanne Willis – Secretary
Adrienne Jones – Treasurer
Our Volunteers are:
Amanda Wright – Resources Co-ordinator
Kim Holloway – Branding Donations Co-ordinator
We are a Registered Charity. Our Registered Charity number is: 1167710.
Associate Membership is free. To apply, please open our application form above, print, complete and post it to:
Rugby Autism Network
128 Lawford Lane
Forms are also available at Brooke School Reception.
Associate Membership ensures you are among the first to read about our projects, events and offers. Some of our previous and current activities include:
- Support group meetings
- Autism Friendly trampolining sessions
- Autism-related training courses for parents and Carers
- Autism Friendly soft play sessions
- Special private Panto performances
- Days out at a local children’s farm
- Breakfasts, coffee mornings and lunches for parents and Carers
- Subsidised bowling and Sector 7 sessions
- Autism Friendly breakfast with Santa
- Heavily subsidised parking permits for local country parks
- Subsidised individual days out for families
We can do so much with this extra income and I think it’s a wonderful way for all our family and friends to truly show that they support our families!
Full details can be found at https://www.rugbylotto.org/support/rugby-autism-network
To donate through MyDonate, please click here.
To donate through your Internet Banking app, please use the following details:
Barclays Bank (Rugby)
Account number: 83138380
Sort code: 207348
All donations are gratefully received. Thank you!
If you would like to take part in an activity to raise money for Rugby Autism Network charity, we have a generic sponsor form available. If you would like copies printed, please contact us at: email@example.com